Since it is possible for a foreigner to legally rent a piece of land for at least 30 years in Bali, it is also possible to build your own house on that land. Then the question comes up about what is the cost of building a house in Bali Indonesia?
Building Cost in Bali
Cost of building a house in Bali Indonesia
The cost of building a house in Bali, Indonesia depends mainly on the design you want to achieve. Apartments are still the most profitable investment in terms of price per m2.
It is indeed more expensive to build a villa, with all the Western-style equipment.
So, the cost of building a house in Bali nowadays varies from about:
- 6 Million IDR per m² for a single villa
- 6.5 – 7 Million IDR per m² for a multi-storey villa
- 7 – 8 Million IDR per m² if you want to use luxury materials for the finishing of your villa (such as wood, marble …)
- 9 – 10 Million IDR per m² for an exceptional villa in terms of architecture with luxury materials
- 12 Million IDR per m² for a 5 Star hotel
If you are building on two or more floors, the costs are higher mainly because of the structural part which has to support the total weight of the building.
In conclusion, we would like to say that today, a good quality and very well finished villa costs around IDR 7 Million per m2 in Bali.
Building cost simulator for a Villa in Bali
Cost estimator for a villa in Bali.
Get the cost of an overall Bali villa construction project in seconds with our simulator.
Swimming Pool Cost Simulator in Bali
Cost estimator for a swimming pool in Bali.
Get the cost of a swimming pool construction in Bali in seconds with our simulator.
Calculate your Cost
Access to our cost simulator to get an estimation for your project in only few second:
- Cost Estimator for a Villa in Bali
Get the cost of a global project, building, landscape, boundary wall in few seconds.
- Cost of Building a Pool in Bali
Get the cost of a swimming pool construction.